Many Executives mistakenly believe that outsourcing payroll means losing control of this very important and sensitive process. The truth is that by outsourcing your payroll to Data Centre you will increase your control through our comprehensive strategic management reports and increase confidentiality of information.
We offer a risk free, cost effective outsource payroll service that can be as comprehensive as you require. It is processed in a secure environment and will save you time, stress and make your life like a day at the beach.
The service is flexible, adaptable and extremely efficient and reliable as can be confirmed by our clients, some of whom have been with us for over 30 years.
We are so sure that you will quickly see the benefits of outsourcing your payroll requirements to Data Centre that if you are not completely satisfied for any reason within 3 months, we will refund ALL your payments without question.
1. Cost: Do the calculations. Figure out how many hours your employees are devoting to payroll-related activities, calculate how much you're spending and compare the amount Data Centre will charge. Also, be sure to factor in the money your business spends on hardware, software, maintenance, training, office space and the like. You'll probably be surprised by the result.
2. Productivity: Payroll processing is a time-consuming activity. With this burden removed, your employees can focus on doing more productive things. You can get on with the business of doing business, without worrying whether everything will get done properly and on time.
3. Accuracy: Payroll mistakes can be painful, demoralising and frustrating on both employer and employees. Data Centre will keep you up to date with all the relevant tax laws and compliance issues hereby avoiding such mistakes.
4. Reliability: In-house payroll activities function as reliably as the people doing the work. With an outsourced payroll service, output speed and quality won't vary in accordance with vacations and illnesses. You also won't have to spend time helping new employees understand your business's payroll system.
5. Speed: Data Centre is a specialist with vast technical resources at our disposal; we can process even the most complex payrolls efficiently. Unlike most systems, we can also accommodate a temporary influx of seasonal workers no matter how complex, irregular or diverse your payroll is.
6. Insight: Data Centre knows all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and regulatory mandates on the government both corporate and local levels. Your employees could try to achieve the same level of understanding, but it would take a considerable investment in money, time and effort.
7. Flexibility: Boring, repetitive payroll work can be a drag on your business. Your staff, when freed of “monotonous” but essential payroll responsibilities, will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
8. Security: Do you have the time and energy to closely supervise your business's payroll for time and rate abuses, manipulations and other errors be they accidental or otherwise? At Data Centre we have technologies that can spot and alert clients to various types of payroll fraud, such as payment manipulation and "phantom workers."
9. Worry: There's a lot to be said for the peace of mind that Data Centre can bring to a business owner or management. The payroll will be effected timely and accurately whilst you're left to focus on running a profitable business.
10. Avoid Technology Headaches: A constant question for the business is whether they have the latest version of their payroll software and maintenance costs. Data Centre relieves those headaches and keeps payroll running smoothly ensuring the continuity between payroll processing, bank payment fees and nominal ledger update is maintained.